Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fearless...how dare you!






Dear Fearless,


I can't believe it, you're already 10 years old. I know I said this last year, but I'm going to say it again (probably every year until I'm old and gray...err older and grayer:) I feel like it was just yesterday that you would climb up on my lap and beg for a cuddle and some wocka milk!! You are such a blessing to us, and I can't believe how blessed I am that you call me Mom!! God has given you such wonderful gifts and I know with all my heart that you will do great things with them. You have such a sensitive, caring heart...full of love for others and Jesus. I am so proud of how you treat others, and even if you do something not so great, you are so quick to ask for forgiveness. I love you so much. My prayer for you is that you continue to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you continue to have a loving heart and that you grow always knowing how very special you are.


Happy birthday Fearless...now really, do we HAVE to do this every year?? I know I've said this before too, but I wish I could freeze time and keep my children safely tucked under my wings!! But, alas I cannot so......


Dear Lord, please walk with Fearless in all he does. Please keep him safe and secure knowing that you created him, love him and have great plans in store for him. Help him to shine his light bright for all those around him to see and know that he is filled with your love. In your name, Amen!


Love,


Mom

No comments: