Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 8, 2011

Louie and her oatmeal....

Mornings are incredibly hectic at our home. We are always rushing to get the three older ones out the door on time. Plus, Little T always wants help getting dressed in her fanciest duds (I think secretly she's hoping one day I'll say it's her turn for school:) Then, there's my little Louie. She usually sleeps a bit later and wakes just at the craziest time and is HUNGRY!!! I would usually try to occupy her with something else until the older ones were out the door, to save my sanity. But, just recently I decided it was time she start feeding herself breakfast while I continued to do the school rush. Of course breakfast foods are almost always served with a spoon at our house, so I had to mentally prepare myself for the mess. AND A MESS I GOT!!! She is gradually getting better about holding the spoon right and actually getting the food to her mouth. But, I have learned to strip her naked before I sit her down...much easier clean up that way!!!

No comments: