Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mommy's little helper...yeah, not really:)



Okay, so the other day my little Louie and myself headed on down to Sam's Club to pick up some essentials. You know, the usual...bread, milk, and EGGS!!! We arrived home and I started unloading the van and let Louie out of her seat to run around. If you have ever been to Sam's, they don't bag your purchases, they just sit out in the van unless you are smart enough to bring your own containers....which I clearly was not!!! I had made several trips in and out of the house, and finally came out to discover my sweet little helper. I was so completely confused, where in the world did my little angel find a bucket of golf balls. Oh..ha, silly me, golf balls don't ooze slimy gunk...what in the world??? L O U IE!!!! Dear sweetheart, she was trying to help bring the eggs into the house. However, she just turned two and obviously 18 eggs in one container was just one egg to many for my sweet, not mischievous at all, toddler!!! She tried so hard to clean up the mess, scooping up the shells and putting them back. Really, it was a pretty cute little scene that I stumbled upon...I supposed if it wasn't for salmonella and bacteria and all that nasty stuff:) Well...it wasn't a TOTAL loss, we did manage to spare one lonely little egg. I have learned a very valuable less0n...UNLOAD THE EGGS FIRST!!!!!

No comments: