So lately, my sweet Little Miss Sunshine has been allowed to use my camera. Daddy bought me a new one for my birthday and I gave the girls the freedom to use the old one, with my permission of course!! Sunshine has a real desire to do all things artistic. She usually spends her afternoons painting, crafting, coloring, and now taking photos. The other night after dinner, I told her she could snap a few pics while I cleaned up. When she was finished, I scrolled through to see what she captured. Some were, in all accounts, unrecognizable:) However, I was very impressed, and pleasantly surprised, at some of the photos I saw. I think that the one of Little T is potentially the best one of her yet:) Plus, she got one of Skater Boy (even though he is far from smiling:)....a difficult feat for even Mommy these days...impressive!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment