Well, first of all, this picture just cracked me up when I first had it explained to me. I found it on the couch and asked Ava if she would tell me who all the people are in this picture. The big red one is Ava, the green blob is Eli, the blue one with green hair is Jack, the black one is Tessa, Mom is the orange one on top and Daddy is the itty, bitty little blue one. I asked Ava why Daddy was so small and all she did was start laughing at herself. "Oh Momma, I made him so tiny and I forgot to give him arms, legs, and a mouth...I'm so silly." I guess you kind of had to be there because I was nearly peeing my pants listening to her laugh at her own blunders!! I then went to ask her who the one is that Momma was holding. She went on to tell me that it was Tessa. "Ava, why did you make two Tessas?" I asked. "Oh, I can't believe it, I made two Tessas, I'm so silly! I guess that picture can be the new baby that is in your tummy then!" Well...there you have it, the Grabinski's are going to add one more to this blessed family. I know many of you are thinking.."I thought Michael just kept saying no!" Well, he didn't exactly say yes either. This took both of us by a HUGE surprise. We were not planning this, especially with Daddy not working right now. But, the Lord was planning this for us, so we will welcome this baby into our loving home with 12 open arms!! The children are very excited about it, even asking if maybe we could have twins. Ah..I don't think so! We hadn't planned on telling everyone quite yet, but Daddy let it slip a few too many times, so I figured I'd announce it before it leaked all over town!! I am 9 weeks along, due September 24th..just 4 days after my birthday. It'll be a great birthday present!
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



1 comment:
Congrats! I love Ava's picture!
Post a Comment