Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me!! Monday...


I so did not set up an entire junk food picnic on our family room floor last night simply to encourage all of my children to watch the Vikings game with me.
Then, I did not call some players on either team "butter fingers" only to scold my children a few minutes later for name calling...nope not me, I mean what kind of mother would that make me.
I then did not correct my husband when he called me out on this hypocritical behavior. I mean I always have much more respect for my husband than that.
Finally, there is no way that I yelled so loud during one point during the game, forgetting that I was in the middle of nursing my baby, that she pulled away and looked at me like I was an alien...nope, not me!!
So...what have you not been up to lately?

1 comment:

My Heart said...

I have done the same thing - only while driving, call someone a name and then correct my kids...

I don't wanna be a hypocrite...I don't wanna be a hypocrite...

Grin