Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sisters...Best Friends we will be!

I was recently downloading more pictures of the kids onto the computer. I noticed that almost every other picture was of at least two of the girls doing something together, hugging, or kissing their baby sister. I went back through the last few months photos just out of curiosity. Sure enough, I have more pictures than I can count of Ava, Tessa and Esme' together. The two older girls get along so great and they ADORE their baby sister. I'll often find Ava painting Tessa's fingernails, or teaching her how to dress a dolly. I have grown up having such a special relationship with my twin sister, and I pray with all my heart that my three girls will not only grow up sisters....but best friends!!

Here a just a few pictures of them together!




Tessa so excited with her new baby!


Ava, already a pro big sister!

More love!

Tessa and Ava at her school

More love....

and yet more love...

and more....


and still more...

and yet there's still room for some more love, and fun!

Ahhhhh......


I get such joy out of seeing the love they have for one another! I'm so thankful the way the Lord planned our family! Jack and Elijah will have lifelong friends with one another. Then, we were bless with three girls in a row....could it get any more perfect? I think not!! Thank you God!

No comments: