Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Christ has risen...indeed!

He is not here...he has risen. Easter is a day that we can remember, and celebrate the great sacrifice that God made by sending Jesus to die for us sinners. Although, we as a family, celebrate this fact everyday of the year....it's wonderful news. And, for some reason Easter always seems like a beautiful, glorious and sunny day....today was no exception!

The children all rose bright and early, courtesy of Fearless. They were eager to hunt for eggs and find an Easter basket or two:) After all the excitement, we all got on our Sunday best and headed to church service, which was wonderful. Now we are home, enjoying the day and getting ready to see our families.

All of my beautiful children...Little T is not stubborn at all (can you hear my sarcasm). If I ever get a good picture of her I may faint!

Little T in the sandbox, I was trying to sneak up and get a good shot!

Sunshine and Skater Boy getting ready for some gardening...they're in appropriate clothes, don't you think?

Little Lou on the trampoline, ohhhhh....so cute:)




No comments: