Fearless turns 9...someone please tell me how to stop time!!!!!

Dear Fearless,I cannot even begin to explain to you how very special you are to me and Daddy!! We have loved you with our whole hearts since the moment we found out about you. God had you picked out special just for us, I thank Him everyday for the gift of you. You are the best "oldest" child that could have ever been born. You have such a caring heart, and such a giving spirit. Mommy always knows that when I need a cuddle or smile, you will be quick to grant it to me. I love your ability to forgive others, and ask for forgiveness in return. You are so special, don't ever forget it. God made you for great things, I just know it. I can't believe that you are already nine. I never really believed people when they said that your children will grow up so quickly. But, look at you, I already feel like you aren't really that little of a boy anymore. I'm so proud of the boy you are becoming and I love you more than I could ever put into words. Keep loving and following Jesus....trust in Him always and you'll be able to handle anything that this life throws your way!!
We love you Fearless...Happy Birthday!



No comments:
Post a Comment