Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Let's Ride:)

This past Sunday was such a beautiful day. We were able to enjoy God's creation as a family, one of my all time favorite things to do!! We started our day by joining Michaels two brothers, their families, and his mother for breakfast. We don't get a chance very often to have everyone together so we made the best of it. Later in the afternoon we decided to pile all the kids and the bikes in the van and head across the river to Sartell. Now, I love living in Sauk Rapids, but Sartell has some of the most wonderful walking and biking trails...I really had no idea. We started down near Ace Hardware and went all the way to the highschool (where we biked right past my nephew:) Then, Michael took us "off-roading" a bit past the school. They were all these wonderful trails back there they went past the pond and through the woods. It really was so much fun, Fearless kept tellling me how much he was enjoying himself! I had to agree with him..I LOVE to explore like that and get out to enjoy nature. After we putzed around in the woods a while, we headed down by the river and stopped at Watab park. I had packed everyone a picnic supper to enjoy...even Lou!

PB & J's gone....time to head back on the bikes:) We went back up near the highschool and headed back toward the van. We were gone for a good two hours, but nobody was tired or cranky....that really is something to talk about when you have FIVE little ones along for the ride!!!! We all had such a great day. I love..love..love doing things like this as a family. You know what they say..."families that play together, stay together." We should definitely be good to go!

Lou enjoyed her inaugural ride in the bike seat, Mommy enjoyed the constant pats on the tushie:)
My beloved family....chow time!

Little T..shirtless. After so many kids, I pretty much give up trying to dress them. She wanted to take her shirt off....so be it!
Ahhh...Fearless, my handsome and precious first born.

Speaking of handsome...Skater Boy is turning into one good lookin' kid, if I do say so myself. Some day I may even get a photo of him smiling...then he'll really knock your socks off:)
Last, but certainly not least....Sunshine, smiley and cute as ever!



No comments: