Alright...so last night we had craft night at the house. We have, in recent years, been making Christmas gifts for family and friends instead of purchasing. Originally it started because of Michael's job loss and all that goes with that. Now, we continue because I personally find it a much more meaningful gift. I think it is special that the children take the time to create something unique for someone, way more special that spending 5 minutes in a store picking out a gift. However, this gift making usually comes with a special present just for Mommy....a great big MESS wrapped in
tempra paint. But, I have gotten wiser in my old age, and take great precautions and plan ahead to make clean up a breeze....
errr at least easier:) It was a wonderful night, actually something that has been happening more and more often around here. I actually let Little T paint earlier in the day and had to clean blue glitter paint off of the door, the dining room table, chair, floor and leather couches....Daddy was less than pleased.
Hmmm, oh well, she's only 4 once right!?
So, craft night was a big success and the entire family took part....yes that includes Mom and Dad. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Before the mess...I lined the entire island with parchment paper....SMART!!!!

What kind of mother lets their child body paint??? Where's social services;)
No comments:
Post a Comment