Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

A December Heatwave

Yes, I know it's mid December and yes, we live in Minnesota and yes, that's my little Louie walking to the tramp without a coat or mittens. But, she is sporting an adorable hat and somebody's shoes:) Ahhh...my precious Lou. This morning I went outside to take some garbage out when I turned around and found the most precious face smiling up at me. She had shoes on, and a hat so I couldn't really get upset. Honestly, I thought she had done pretty well for herself considering she's just two. To make it even more adorable, she brought her baby along with her for some jumping fun. I tried to talk her into coming in the house with the REAL babies, but she was not so easily swayed this little independent girl of mine! I let her go on her merry little way and jump until her and her baby had had enough. I mean really, it's a balmy 35 degrees today...a regular heat wave:)







No comments: