Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bowling Fun:)

What is a Christmas break without at least one day of bowling??? When I was little, we always went bowling after Christmas with our Dad. A little family tradition you might say, so guess what....now my little (BIG) family gets to do the same!!! However, when our family does anything during the week then we always have some of our extended family with us. The more the merrier I say!!! So, we all piled in our great big van and headed to Great River Bowl! It was a great day filled with bowling, pizza, soda...and gutter bumpers;) The boys did great and had their very own lane. Daddy and I played with the girls, Louie and Little T took turns with Mommy. Since I didn't have my set up with gutter bumpers, we had several gutter balls thrown. At first when Little T threw hers in the gutter, she looked sad...that is until she turned to me and I was cheering and ready for high fives. After that, she got so excited everytime the ball would roll down the lane, jumping and cheering for every single gutter ball...it was so very sweet. We bowled two games, ate our lunch, then headed home for naps. It was a great day with my wonderful family. I wish we could have fun like this every day!!

















No comments: