Christmas Concert...part 3. Our dear, sweet, adorable, quiet, shy and reserved Little T had her preschool Christmas concert this past Sunday. She had been singing these songs at home for quite some time, so naturally I thought that she would be eager to sing them for an audience. Yeah, I was way off on that one. I sensed that there may be a problem when her teacher pointed me out on their processional in the church and had me move to a seat right off of the stage. She then place T on the end, so she could see me very clearly. So, the music starts and my Little T starts....to chew her nails. I really felt for her, I knew deep down that she wanted to perform, but I also knew that she was scared and nervous up in front of all the people. I continued to pray that maybe, just maybe, she would forget where she was and begin to join in. This was especially true when "Feliz Navidad" started, because I knew this was her favorite. Well, she did not sing, not one little note. Oh, but was she cute, standing up there in her pretty little Christmas dress. The concert ended, and wouldn't you know it, she was quick to smile when she knew that all was clear. However, all of the excitement really took its toll on her....she quickly passed out cold on the ottoman when we returned home. I love you deeply Little T...you'll always be the star in our eyes!!!!!
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment