Our Family

Our Family

Friday, December 16, 2011

Skater Boy turns 9!!!!!



Oh Skater Boy, my precious second born beautiful child. He turned 9 this year, can you believe he had the nerve? We celebrated by having a sleepover during Christmas break with a few of his friends from school, plus his cousin Charlie. I probably don't need to even say this, but our house was LOUD!!! Wow, I am grateful that God blessed me with three girls. I cannot even imagine my life with 5 boys, it would be very, very, very busy and eventful:) They played games, we had pizza and movies. It was a great night for all of the boys. The next day, Daddy took the boys to Powder Ridge for a day on the slopes. It was a great few days, and I cannot believe how quickly he is growing up. Skater Boy, you are a precious gift from God that I praise him for. I pray that you continue to grow to be a wonderfully kind young man!!! I love you with all my heart!!!
,











Oh, and yes I realize that the snowboarder is headless!!! I couldn't quite figure it out, didn't like what I had. I set the head on the table to ponder it a bit more when my sweet little Lou decided it looked a lot like a snack. Yes, she goobled it right on down....well, that made my decision A LOT easier;)

No comments: