

Ahhhh....finally, it's springtime in central Minnesota. To be honest, I thought it might never arrive!! Our children have been eagerly awaiting warmer weather. They are
definitely children who enjoy spending most of their free time outside, when the weather is nice that is!!! Saturday was such a beautiful day, that I don't think our children were in the house once until it was time for their baths. They started the fun by helping Daddy prep our little garden that is in the backyard. They had their rakes and hoes and were ready to get the dirt all turned up. I don't think I have to explain the level of dirt that is involved in this...it was all over them. Oh well, a little bit of dirt is good for kid you know...lots of minerals in there! I know I don't have any pictures of Tessa, but believe me, she was digging in there just like the rest of them. I have the stained clothes to prove it!!
After the garden was done, they moved on to the woods. Ava was happy to just wander and explore, while the boys were busy climbing trees and risking injury.......as always! At one point Jack needed to come in for a band aid for apparently falling from a fallen tree he had been climbing on. I don't know how I am going to make it to their teenage years...I know it's only going to be worse. I guess I just need to remember that God loves them more than I do and trust he will take great care of them....with a few hundred guardian angels standing watch of course!
Finally, it's tub time and they must get to bed....for tomorrow is Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment