Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still sick:(

Tessa is still sick:( She apparently has some nasty stomach virus that is making the rounds in Central Minnesota.....lucky us! She is no longer throwing up, but has a temperature and some pretty nasty diarrhea. It is still so difficult for Mommy to watch her be so miserable, yet have no way to ease her pain. It's funny how you usually take it for granted that your children will eat and drink when their body needs it. Yet, now with Tessa, I cheer when she will take a couple sips of soda and a bite of yogurt...and that's literally all I can get her to take right now. Yesterday she was desperate for a drink, while today she just holds it to her lips and can't bring herself to drink it.....it's so sad:( I continue to pray that the Lord will bring her quick healing and that we can avoid any major doctor bills! She's sleeping right now, another sign that she's not well. My poor older children, I think they've watched enough movies and are actually getting sick of the TV. We are trying to hard to keep them quiet and find things for them to do, but this weather certainly isn't helping. So, we will just continue to push through and hopefully this storm will pass as quickly as it blew in!

1 comment:

Simones said...

Oh, I hope she gets better soon. It is so hard to have sick kids. Hopefully the rest of you stay healthy!