Seriously...are you kidding me???? Oh my sweet Skater Boy, don't you know that leaving shoes like this at my front door might send me to the Funny Farm?!?!

There has
been
a ton of dirt, mud, and just plain yuckiness near our home lately. The vacant lot next to us finally sold (sob, sob, sniffle) and there were gigantic mounds of dirt a few days ago. I was in the house with Esme' and the older ones asked if they could go play in the lot. I don't think that I really thought this request through completely (obviously!) and was quick to regret it!! I looked out the window in my bedroom to see Fearless and Sunshine playing King of the Hill and lovin' every minute of it. I told them to get their fill because this would be the one, and only time, I would allow such filthiness!!! Just check out Skater Boy's shoes...they had at least a half inch of dirt throughout. I guess I should be happy that he took these off
outside and not on my wood floor....my kids are so thoughtful that way:)
Fearless and Sunshine "on top of the world!"

A bit blurry, but Skater Boy was having a grand ole time jumpin' in the dirt!

Little T...my only child who did not want to get dirty...thank you!! She sure is a cutie patootie:)
No comments:
Post a Comment