Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 14, 2010

LOVE...and rocking chairs

Oh Sunshine, spreading your warmth all over Lou again. I asked her the other day if she likes having a baby sister, I have actually never really asked. Her response "oh Mommy, I LOVE IT, I wish I could always have a little baby to take care of!" There you have it, it's official, she loves her baby sister....gee, and here I was worried:)
Oh, and how do you like my new used rocking chair. I scooped this baby up at a garage sale the other day for a mere ten bucks. Seriously, the lady was like "please just take it, it was my Grandma's and I don't have any room." Well then, I don't mind if I do!!! It looks awesome in my living room, just what the room needed! Lou loves being rocked in it and it makes the most glorious little squeak...just perfect!! I have to admit that I become quite a bargain hunter, always checking Craigslist and garage sales. Now that we are staying put in our house, I figured it's time to get it fully furnished. So, since we are still on a seriously tight budget we have to be creative. It's lots of fun too...can't wait to see what I find for my next treasure!!!

No comments: