Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Baby Whisperer:)

Okay, I just had to share this cute little story about my sweet Sunshine. Yesterday afternoon little Lou was fussing a little bit and Sunshine came over to hand her to me. She then continued to explain to me that she can understand baby talk (a.k.a. crying) and knew that Lou wanted me to hold her. I said "really...that is quite amazing Sunshine, I don't know anyone else who has that special ability!" We talked about it for a few more minutes, where she decided that she should potentially market her new found ability to help other mommies who might not know what is wrong with their babies (how cute is that!) Well, I thought I would test her with my own little cry to see, if in fact, she was the real thing. So....I started in with my best "fake" cry I could muster and then asked her what it meant. She looked at me very intently for a few seconds and then replied...."Mommy, you're cry says 'I need some privacy'!!!!!"


Wow.....she's good:)
Just a sweet pic of my Lou....she's getting so big!

No comments: