Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mommy, look what I made!

When Little T is quiet, there is plenty of reasons to worry....here is proof!! She was downstairs with her sister coloring, or what I thought was coloring. I went downstairs and found her with 4 or 5 opened tubes of Jack's paint. She had squirted it all over her hands and was rubbing it in like lotion. That's what I get for not checking sooner I suppose. Michael didn't think it was a great idea to take these pics...encouraging her he said. Bah humbug, I'm just documenting all of this to remind my little angels that they weren't always angels!!! Oh, but I do love them though, and....it was just the teeniest bit hilarous...shhh, don't tell Michael!




1 comment:

Sara said...

Must've been one of those days. Ellie was "washing her hands" in my mom's bathroom today. She'd gotten the hand soap down and pumped soap all over her hands along with a puddle on the floor the size of a grapefruit before I thought, "It's awfully quiet." Those 2-year-olds! Such smart and capable do-it-yourself-ers!