Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day.....delayed:)

Now, not all you mommy's out there get excited about stuff like this....but me, I'm practically giddy!!! All my family has to do for me is give me a bit of organization and I'm on top of the world...I think I am falling in love with my husband all over again!!!



So, I just had to post what my beautiful husband and children gave me for Mother's Day this year. I have been begging and begging Michael to build us a little landing in the garage for all the kids to take their shoes off before they come in the house. Well.....this year he finally did it for me. I am so excited about it...it is the perfect little entrance. Now, no muddy shoes need to enter my home which makes Mommy a very happy little camper indeed. Thank you guys...I love you!



A little extra treat...left over wood and paint...organization for the boys skateboards!! I am a happy woman right now:)

No comments: